Become a member of the world's biggest jury in architecture history. Help us to support students.
There are 899 jurors from 126 countries. The voting will take place over the Internet max to four times a year. You will not travel, you will help.
Ghazaal La'li is an Iranian Architect, Project manager, and photographer, who was born in Tehran, in 1993. She studied Interior Architecture at Sooreh University and holds a master of construction & project management from the Pars University of Tehran. She started her professional career in Arash G Tehrani Design Studio in 2014 and worked on several projects, which gained international attention and honored in several awards, such as 2A Continental Architecture Awards in Madrid, and Middle East Architecture Awards in Dubai, and Mirmiran Awards in Tehran. Besides architect, she has founded an advertising photography practice called Diman Photography, and also collaborated as the committee secretary in Iranian Interior Architecture's Society.
Architect in Arash G Tehrani Design Studio
Secretary of the committee & official member, in Iranian Interior Architecture’s Society
Founder & principal of Diman photography group.
Vice-Chairman of the Board of directors at La’l Gostar Oraman Co.
Master of construction & project management from the Pars University of Tehran, 2019
B.A in Interior Architecture, Sooreh University, 2015
Skills: Interior design, Architectural design, Project management, photography, graphic presentations, Post Production, 3D modeling.
Software skills: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Ps Photoshop, Lumion, Revit, Corel Draw.
Awards & honors:
· 2019, Shortlisted & Nominated for 2A Europe Architecture Awards, University Housing for Genoa, Madrid/Spain.
· 2019, Shortlisted & Nominated for 2A Asia Architecture Awards, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, Madrid/Spain.
· 2019, "13th Mirmiran Architectural Award", Mirmiran Architecture Foundation, Special Mentioned Project, Shelter for Refugees, Tehran / Iran.
· 2019, "13th Mirmiran Architectural Award", Mirmiran Architecture Foundation, Finalist Project, Shelter for Homeless, Tehran / Iran.
· 2018, Shortlisted & Nominated for CONCEPT DESIGN of the YEAR, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, Middle East Architect Awards, Dubai/UAE.
· 2018, Prize winner & Special mentioned project in Golshahr Mosque & Plaza Competition, Tehran, Iran.
Magazine and Media Appearance:
· 2018, “ArchLine Magazine”, Issue 2, Cover and interview Photographs, December, Bandar Abbas / Iran.
· 2018, “ArchLine Magazine”, Issue 2, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, December, Bandar Abbas / Iran.
· 2018, “Middle East ARCHITECT Magazine”, Volume 12 / Issue 12, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza / December, Dubai / UAE.
· 2018, “Middle East ARCHITECT Magazine”, Volume 12 / Issue 11, MeArch Awards shortlists / November, Dubai / UAE.
· 2018, “Middle East ARCHITECT”, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2QmsdUX, UAE.
· 2018, “Urban Player”, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2NAoVYa, Hungary.
· 2018, “Arch-News”, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2LrVkTm, Kuwait.
· 2018, “World PRO News”, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2JINXBW, USA.
· 2018, “DesignMENA”, Thoughts, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2yhmMhq, UAE.
· 2018, “Designboom”, Golshahr Mosque & Plaza, https://bit.ly/2LDcsSQ, Milan / New York / Beijing.
· 2017, “iF world design guide”, Shelter for Homeless, https://bit.ly/2NBex2l, Germany.
· 2016, Run! Candidates are coming! , The Designer Today Half-month Magazine, Article’s Photograph, Issue 18, Tehran / Iran.
· 2016, The Designer Today Half-month Magazine, Half-month Photograph, Issue 09, Tehran / Iran.
· 2016, The Designer Today Half-month Magazine, Half-month Photograph, Issue 11, Tehran / Iran.
· 2019, International Professional Certificate, Certificate of Training Completion, Post-production, GRS ACADEMY, Ce No: GRSCE/23474.
· 2018, Certificate of Paper Admission, Publication & Presentation, for: “The Effects of architectural competitions and Awards in developing the general taste”, International Conference on Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Management in IRAN, University of Tehran, ISC: 96180-22102, CUM2018.com, VC: PE-DIIG
· 2019, Science Nordic Certificate, International Conference on Civil engineering, Architecture and Urban Management, SNCERT.com, CE No: nspr45908.
· 2019, Wissen Certificate, Attendance Certificate on Conference, 2nd International Congress on Science and Engineering, Hamburg – Germany, wissencert.com, Ce No: wis2176
To serve the people or mass at large by designing sustainable and sensitive Architecture for them.
Modern architecture. Urban design, rehabilitation and restiration.
Architecture, especially about building design with efficiency energy concept. Then Urban design, especially about, sustainable living in urban settlement and green open space to improve thermal comfort in a city. Now, I'm trying to collaborate with IT expert on a smart tourism research.
Institutional buildings especially Office blocks, Academic buildings ( universities and colleges) and Housing estates.
Nimra Qazi is an Architect by profession, an entrepreneur, design thinker and a global shaper for the World Economic Forum (WEF) who is driven by the functional, spatial and technological advancement of our built environment for sustainable living through Eco-Friendly design solutions.
As an Architectural Designer, I am drawn towards holistic designs that cultivate positive changes in the built environment. I believe in the ability of architecture, research and critical design thinking to create a better world. I have been blessed to involve with wide varieties of projects from commercial, public, residential architecture to art installations which shaped me into a skilled, thoughtful and conscientious designer.