Heating / Ventilation / Air Conditioning|Air Conditioning|Heating|Heating and Air Conditioning|Radiant ceiling
EASY-KLIMA®: easy! EASY-KLIMA® is easy to install and requires no maintenance, resulting in a versatile and cost-effective ceiling which helps to make the indoor climate and sound conditions extremely comfortable. The number speak for themselves: over 1 million square metres of metal ceiling installed. With EASY-KLIMA® indoor comfort (heating or cooling) is constantly checked, efficient and sustainable, while the specific modularity and linearity of the metal slats opens up numerous creative constructive solutions. In fact, the even, simple and well-finished surface of each single metal element allows you to create a neutral and seamless space in the room, which means it can be fully integrated with any type of interior design and design. The linearity of the design of the metal slats highlights the size of the room without visually interfering with any other furnishing elements.Various system elements can be installed in the ceiling, such as light fixtures (recessed and suspended), air treatment vents, smoke detectors, etc. at the design stage. Any other element at can be added with a few simple steps at a later date (e.g. partition wall) without compromising the normal operation of the radiant system.
Year of market release: 2018
Green technology: YES
Eurotherm uses high quality materials and state-of-the-art technology to ensure that its metal ceiling radiant systems are highly energy efficient in both heating and cooling unlike systems with radiators that can only heat. The radiant ceiling, in addition to providing an even surface in all rooms, generally offers better performance in cooling than a radiant floor system.A radiant ceiling system distributes heat evenly throughout the room, as opposed to a traditional system that can create hot and cold zones within the room, and provides even and comfortable heating, eliminating annoying air flows and dust movement. Eurotherm's Easy-Klima® metal ceiling radiant systems are very attractive because they offer a modern and elegant design. Easy-Klima® is a false ceiling to all intents and purposes, so between the radiant system and the floor, a cavity is created that is in fact a technical compartment that allows the distribution of all systems without the need to create tracks. Furthermore, the slats, which are easily removable, allow the inspection of the systems hidden by the radiant system. The metal system is a dry construction system and is therefore to be considered as a finishes. As soon as it is installed, it is functional and does not require waiting times for drying or thermal shock as with traditional systems.
• energy saving
• contribution to Leed® Certification
• contribution to Well® Certification
• For Easy-Klima® ceiling is available a product specific Environmental Product Declarations which conform EN 15804 and to ISO 14025. Easy-Klima® ceiling can contribute as product-specific Type III EPD: Products with third-party certification (Type III), including external verification.
• Easy-Klima® ceiling is made of 80% of steel. Eurotherm can provide a declaration about post-consumer recycled content.
• For MidiX Plus pipes is available a product specific Environmental Product Declarations which conform EN 15804 and to ISO 14025. MidiX Plus 5 layer pipes can contribute as product-specific Type III EPD: Products with third-party certification (Type III), including external verification.
A minimum of 15 cm of space is required for the system to be installed correctly. The minimum room heights in the country where you intend to install should be checked.