The SAPP® (Smart Acoustic Passive Power) metal ceiling is the solution for anyone who is looking for high standards of sustainability and ecocompatibility, but does not want to forego acoustic and thermal comfort. It is suitable for any creative architectural solution, thanks to the open, unique and balanced structure.
With SAPP® indoor comfort (heating or cooling) is constantly checked, efficient and sustainable, while the specific modularity and linearity of the metal slats opens up numerous creative constructive solutions. In fact, the even, simple and well-finished surface of each single metal element allows you to create a neutral and seamless space in the room, which means it can be fully integrated with any type of interior design and design. The linearity of the design of the metal slats highlights the size of the room without visually interfering with any other furnishing elements.
The ceilings come in a choice of four basic colours, but the slats can be created in any colour to add a signature touch to the room.
Various system elements can be installed in the ceiling, such as light fixtures (recessed and suspended), air treatment vents, smoke detectors, etc. at the design stage.
Any other element at can be added with a few simple steps at a later date (e.g. partition wall) without compromising the normal operation of the radiant system.
SAPP® is a false ceiling to all intents and purposes, so between the radiant system and the floor, a cavity is created that is in fact a technical compartment that allows the distribution of all systems without the need to create tracks. In addition, Eurotherm's SAPP® metal ceiling radiant systems are available in different finishes and colours, so that they can be perfectly matched to the décor of the room, qualities not generally found in classic radiators.
Eurotherm uses high quality materials and state-of-the-art technology to ensure that its metal ceiling radiant systems are highly energy efficient in both heating and cooling unlike systems with radiators that can only heat.
Year of market release: 2018
Green technology: YES
A radiant ceiling system distributes heat evenly throughout the room, as opposed to a traditional system that can create hot and cold zones within the room, and provides even and comfortable heating, eliminating annoying air flows and dust movement. Eurotherm's SAPP® metal ceiling radiant systems are very attractive because they offer a modern and elegant design. Because they are ceiling-mounted radiant systems, they do not take up wall space, leaving more freedom in room design than systems with classic radiators.
• Energy saving
• Contribution to Leed® Certification
• Contribution to Well® Certification
• For SAPP® ceiling is available a product specific Environmental Product Declarations which conform EN 15804 and to ISO 14025. SAPP® (Smart Acoustic Passive Power) ceiling can contribute as product-specific Type III EPD: Products with third-party certification (Type III), including external verification.
• SAPP® ceiling is made of 85% of steel. Eurotherm can provide a declaration about post-consumer recycled content.
• For MidiX Plus pipes is available a product specific Environmental Product Declarations which conform EN 15804 and to ISO 14025. MidiX Plus 5 layer pipes can contribute as product-specific Type III EPD: Products with third-party certification (Type III), including external verification.
A minimum of 15 cm of space is required for the system to be installed correctly. The minimum room heights in the country where you intend to install should be checked.
Very large areas can be covered with SAPP® system but with a slat interruption about every 8 meters (maximum slat length)