EVA LE PEUTREC (born Hendrychová)
is a freelance consultant with more than 6 years experience in China, 2 years in USA and Europe.
In the past she has been working with the biggest and most successful architectural companies in China. (Both International and local ones)
She has been in charge of many large scale Mixed Use projects, Skyscrapers, Office Towers, 5 stars Hotels, Convention Centers, Educational Projects, Cultural Projects, Transportation Projects, Sport Centers, luxury large scale Residential Buildings, Villas, Industrial Projects, Renovation as well as Urban Design Projects.
Eva’s projects won many competitions and helped the companies established themselves as important players on the Chinese market.
1. She was principal designer on a winning proposal for a skyscraper 210 m high which is under construction at the moment.(180 000m2)
2. She won an international competition for 3 skyscrapers (140m high) leaving behind famous names as Adrian Smith. (Construction will begin next
year, 250 000m2)
3. Principal designer on a winning proposal for an office tower, (Under constructin now. 45 000m2)
4. Principal designer on a project of a super high rise 348 m high.
(Selected by the jury of architects as the best project)
5. Principal designer on a winning proposal for CBD in Hangzhou
6. Principal designer on awarded proposal for a Railway Station.
7. Principal designer on a 5-star hotel (under construction, 180 000m2)
95% of her projects designed in last 3 years are under construction or in the stage of signing a contract. She has been a principal designer on more than 90 projects located in China.
During years 2002-2004 Eva had lived to San Francisco where she worked for Cee Architects.
Before that she had lived to The Czech Republic, Prague where she worked on competition proposals for FACT Architects.
Eva graduated at the Technical University of Liberec,( The Czech Republic ) with a degree Master of Architecture. (2005)
Now Eva works as a freelance consultant for AAI, China.